onsdag 13 mars 2013

Scene kids vs. Emo kids

So My teacher says I have to do a blogpost on a subject I choose myself, so I take this opportunity to disguise a serious subject! Scene and emo kids.

"Scene style"
Stretched ears, piercings, colorful, big styled hair, more fashionable. Those kind of words is probably the bas to be a scene kid. Also you have to have an outgoing personality and like to party.

Things that attract scene kids:
Big hoodies
Tights
Space
Cats
Crosses
Rivets
Spikes
Sidebangs
High fashion mullet
Harry potter
Twilight
Tattoos
Mustaches
Oversized clothes
Makeup (color or black)
Faked lashes

That's pretty much what's the whole style is all about.
And now emo kids. They are pretty much the same if you take away everything happy and add some suicidal thoughts. The style is pretty much dead now it's more discreet. And that's it I think!


























Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar